Application for Accommodation for New International Students of 2022/2023
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) has opened an application for new incoming international students for accommodation in the dormitories of VMU during the academic year 2022/2023 or just the Autumn semester. Please note, that this application is open only for new (first year) incoming full-time, Erasmus+, Bilateral or other international exchange students of Vytautas Magnus University. Other, higher year students, who are currently not living in the dormitories of VMU, would be allowed to reserve one of the rooms for the new academic year only starting from August 16th, 2022.
IMPORTANT: the application is open only for students, who have already signed their Learning Agreements (Erasmus+, Bilateral Exchange or Visiting Students) and Agreement of Studies (full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students) (for more information about signing it, please contact International Cooperation department)
In order to reserve a place of residence in one of the dormitories of VMU, all new incoming first-year international students must follow this procedure:
NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS OF VMU
- learn about our dormitories, its’ location, price for accommodation services, living conditions, etc.;
- create a personal account on the online accommodation system (Accommodation for others). Exchange students may use their Username / Password that they created when applying for their exchange studies at VMU; Full time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students may use their Username / Password that they created when signing their Agreement of studies.
- log in to the online accommodation system (Accommodation for others) with your personal credentials (username and password) and reserve one of the places from the provided list on Accommodation in Student Rooms (Number of places in the dormitories is limited, however, the list is constantly updated, therefore it is recommended to check it regularly).
- receive an e-mail with confirmation of your reservation. This e-mail means, that room of your choice will be reserved for your arrival until 31st of August, 2022;
- receive a second e-mail in the middle of the August with instructions on how to sign your electronic Agreement for Accommodation, sign it, and move into the dormitory no later than by 31st of August, 2022 (if you are planning to move-in after the 31st of August, 2022, you shall contact Student Centre by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and inform about your intended date of arrival. In all cases you will have to pay accommodation fees starting from 1st of September 2022, otherwise your room reservation will be cancelled).
IMPORTANT: please note, that Residents will be allowed to move into their reserved rooms only starting from August 18, 2022.
FOR NON-VMU STUDENTS
Other, non-VMU, students could apply for accommodation in the dormitories of VMU:
- In dormitories, which are located in Kaunas (Nr. 2) and Akademija (Nr.5), Kaunas dstr. – only starting from October 1st, 2022.
- In dormitory, which is located in Vilnius (Nr. 6),only starting from August 1st, 2022.
For more information please contact:
Student Centre (Student Affairs Department)
Phone +370 37 751 175