Apply now: Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
A competition is open for Erasmus+ student and recent graduate traineeship grants. The application deadline is the 30th of November, 2023.
The placement period is from 2 to 6 months.
All VMU full-time degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Student Traineeship (EU countries)“
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory).
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Recent Graduate Traineeship (EU countries)“
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory)
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whom traineeship is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship;
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad;
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme;
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail.
Competitions for Erasmus+ traineeships are taking place each month.