Apply now: Final Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
A competition is open for Erasmus+ student or recent graduate traineeship grants. Application deadline is the 31st of May, 2021.
Note, those students who are graduating studies on June 2021 and wish to take part in Erasmus+ recent graduate traineeship, this is the last deadline to apply.
The placement period is from 2 to 6 months. Recent graduate traineeship must end – in a year after graduation.
All VMU fulltime degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Student Traineeship (EU countries)“
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory).
Documents must be submitted online.
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form „Outgoing-Application for Erasmus Recent Graduate Traineeship (EU countries)“
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory);
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory).
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whom traineeship is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship;
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad;
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme;
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail.