Conference “Young Scientist 2022”
The 19th Conference of Young Scientists YOUNG SCIENTIST 2022 will be held on 21 April 2022 (remote). The Conference is intended for the first- and second-cycle students representing all the universities. Its goal is to engage the students in research activities, cultivate the skills of public presentation of the research findings, present the research achievements, and hold discussions on the relevant issues of bioeconomy, Green Deal, climate change, ecosystem sustainability, rational use and protection of natural resources. Participants of the conference will be awarded with the participation certificates. The presenters will be eligible to publish their papers in the conference proceedings or another science publication, e.g. science journals “Žemės ūkio mokslai” (Agricultural Sciences), “Agricultural Engineering”.
Participation is free of charge.
- Accounting and finance: challenges and opportunities
- Innovations and solutions in business logistics
- Sustainable development of rural areas
- Management of agri-business and other bioeconomy business organizations
- Bioeconomy, sustainability of agriculture and food sector
- Mechanical engineering
- Real estate cadastre
- Power engineering
- Transport engineering
- Technology engineering
- Water engineering
- Land management
Sustainability of agricultural, forest, and water ecosystems
- Sustainability of agricultural ecosystems
- Sustainable food production chains
- Mitigation of the climate change effects on ecosystems and adaptation
- Ecosystem services
- Sustainable forestry
- Wildlife population management
Participant registration deadline: 15 February 2022
Recomendations for article authors
Papers shall be uploaded through the electronic submission system from 1 February to 15 March 2022.
The papers will be subject to review.
Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy
Studentų Str. 11, 53361 Akademija, Kaunas district.