International scientific conference BALTTRIB’2022
International scientific conference will take part at Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy (VMU AA) on 22-24 September, 2022. It is organized by the scientists of VMU AA Faculty of Engineering, Department of Mechanical, Energy and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Friction and wear of friction pairs in agricultural, transport and industrial machinery
- Micro- and nano-scale tribology
- Environmental issues in tribology
- Surface science and coating engineering
- Tribology in metal processing
- Simulation of tribological processes
- Experimental methods in tribology
- 31 May 2022 – Abstract and registration form submission.
- 15 June 2022 – Notification of acceptance.
- 15 July 2022 – Submission of papers.
- 10 August 2022 – Notification of papers acceptance.
- 31 August 2022 – Registration fee payment.
- 10 September – Presentation of conference programme
- 22-24 September 2022 – Conference
Conference website: www.balttrib.info
+370 37 752263