Invitation to register for free online seminars on bioeconomy
We would like to draw your attention to the online webinar series of the BIOEASTsUP project, “Advancing Sustainable Circular Bioeconomy in Central and Eastern European Countries”, where an overview of the BIOEAST initiative and the BIOEASTsUP project will be presented. The webinars will provide a comprehensive review of how the BIOEASTsUP project helps the BIOEAST countries in developing national bioeconomy strategies & action plans, building a strategic research and innovation agenda (SRIA) for evidence-based policy making and engaging national stakeholders. The content is designed to contribute towards bioeconomy knowledge of all relevant stakeholders in the BIOEAST network.
- 21 May 2020, 10:00 CET – Introduction to BIEOEASTsUP activities (open to everyone)
- 28 May 2020, 13:00 CET – BIOEASTsUP BIO HUBs and national platforms for bioeconomy strategies development (open to BIOEAST NCPs, members of national BAIMG and Stakeholder Groups, TWG and BIOEASTsUP members)
- 5 June 2020, 10:00 CET – Indicators and statistical evidence for bioeconomy development (open to BIOEAST NCPs, members of national BAIMG and Stakeholder Groups, TWG and BIOEASTsUP members)
- 15 June 2020, 10:00 CET – Developing multi-stakeholder partnerships and co-creation for boosting the uptake of bioeconomy in CEE (open to everyone)
- 09 July 2020, 10:00 CET – Planning sectoral analysis and exchange of good practices for bioeconomy value chains (open to everyone)
More about the project