Faculty of Agronomy
The faculty provides studies of 8 study programmes. At present faculty has over 766 students and doctoral students. The teaching staff includes 51 professors and assoc. professors.
- Institute of Agricultural and Food science;
- Institute of Agroecosystems and Soil Science;
- Institute of Biology and Plant Biotechnology.
Fundamental and applied research in the fields:
- sustainability of agroecosystems and ecological extension;
- increase of plant genetic potential in harmony with the environment;
- development of environment and resource conserving and competitive agrotechnologies;
- development of raw materials suitable for safe food and innovative industrial products.
- Faculty of Agronomy
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering
- Faculty of Bioeconomy Development
- Faculty of Forest Sciences and Ecology
- Faculty of Water and Land Management