Doctoral (PhD) studies
|Fields of studies||
Forms of studies: Full-time (4 years), part-time (6 years)
Study financing opportunities
Lithuanian state financing by tender;
7 Vytautas Magnus University scholarships, intended to cover 50 percent of the tuition fee:
· 5323 Eur per year for full-time doctoral students;
· 3550 Eur per year for part-time doctoral students.
Paid studies. Tuition fees are:
· 10646 Eur per year for full-time studies;
· 7097 Eur per year for part-time studies.
· Diploma of master’s degree or qualification adequate to it, its annex/supplement;
· Notarised translation of the master’s degree diploma and its supplement into the Lithuanian language;
· Document recognizing the qualification acquired abroad issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania;
· 2 letters of recommendation;
· Scientific publications (if there are any) and their copies;
· Project of scientific research;
· Copy of ID document.
For more details on admission to PhD studies visit https://www.vdu.lt/en/research/phd-studies/
For more information please contact:
Dean prof. Astrida Miceikienė email@example.com
Vice-dean assoc. prof. Anastasija Novikova firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Bioeconomy Development, Universiteto str. 10, LT-53361, Akademija, Kaunas district, Lithuania